2011/10/27

Together Part3: Pokemon Center with my son

This is ds106 assignment on writing a fanfic about another blogger, taken one step further by being a continuing story written in parts without prior planning, and via the revolving effort of 2 bloggers going back and forth.

Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6, to be continued...

"
I got home just now from Pokemon Center with my son.
Casey is sleeping on my back, because he got really tired to play with Pokemons.
I was carrying my son on my back, and carrying Pokemon stuffs in my hand.

Casey got big Pikachu from daddy.
He was so excited to sleep with the Pikachu tonight.
He also got one of the his favorite Pokemon Card!!
When he got the card, his eyes were shining and looks so happy.
"Daddy!! Daddy!! I got Derpy!!"
Daddy was also happy when I saw his smile.


Derpy is one of the Casey's favorite Pokemon.
He always drew it and Vanilla-cat.
This is what he drew last night when we talked about Pokemon center.
This Pokemon is Samurott in English.
However, Casey called it as Derpy.
Maybe me and my wife's friend Casey Medsker-Saban told him "Derp".
My son really likes Casey, and he calls Casey as Uncle Casey.
Uncle Casey and my son Casey is really close, and Uncle Casey also plays Pokemon.

Uncle Casey will come over my house on this weekend.
We are going to have some nice dinner at my house, and my wife will make a lot of nice foods then.
Both Casey(Caseies)loves to eat Karaage, so she definately make that for dinner.

Now, I put Casey on his little comfy bed, and put the Pikashu next to him.
He seems like seeing Pokemon dream, and he is smiling.
"Sweet dream my little boy"

Casey smiled again.
"

Go To Part4

8 件のコメント:

  1. That is not good for Casey daddy!!
    Stop using derp!!

    Mommy

    返信削除
  2. I think it's too late o.o I was looking up this site (http://knowyourmeme.com/) the other day and I think he saw me..

    返信削除
  3. this is a cute story, your son is a true pokemon fan like myself. my favorites are electabuzz, squirtle,. im guessing your favorite is swadloon, do you have any other favorite pokemon.

    返信削除
  4. >andre auarez
    Thanxs for your comment!!
    Im really glad to hear you like this story!!
    Yeah, swadloon is one of my favorte pokemon but my most favorite one is Metagross!!

    electabuzz is also cool and strong!! I love him too ;)

    返信削除
  5. lampe todesstern Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    返信削除