2011/11/09

Together part9: Fighting

This is ds106 assignment on writing a fanfic about another blogger, taken one step further by being a continuing story written in parts without prior planning, and via the revolving effort of 2 bloggers going back and forth.

Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6, to be continued...



Oh my god...
Yeah...What I do?

I am sitting on the sofa, and Casey is sleeping next me on the sofa.
I pissed my wife off, because I came back little late from convenience store.
(Because of that, Casey waked up, and I just put him on sleep.)
Hmm, but I cannot understand why she so upset about it...
I just went to buy some stuff for this weekend, and it took little time...

Maybe, She worried about me so badly(Because I forgot to bring my phone...?)
After I got home, I checked my phone; there are bunch of miss calls from her. I suddenly realized how she worried about me...
Therefor, why she is mad at me? She suppose to be happy that I got home safely...

She shut the our bedroom door out, and might already sleep I guess.
However, I do not think I can get good sleep if I hold this problem on for tomorrow.
Let's me talk with her.
I stand up from the sofa and hold Casey in my arm.
I put him down on his bed again, and left his room.

I knocked our bedroom door, and entered into the room.
She rays down on a bed, and seems sleeping.

"Hey, Miki. Can I talk to you?"
"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿