2011/10/23

Hello World...I mean ds106!!


This is for digital storytelling.
Assignment name is Greeting from ds106

For some reasons, my all posts did not show up on ds106...
I did not do many assignments, but it was kinda sad for me...
However, Professor Lockman and Jim Groom kindly supported me for solving this problem.
Finally, Swadloon(Miki Ozawa)is appear on ds106!!

Then, I should greet for all ds106 people!! YES I AM!!
(Because I am JAPANESE!! Greeting is our first step of communication!!)
Hello!!
Buongiorno!!
Bonjour!!
Buenas tardes!!
Guten Tag!!
Sawar dii kha!!
Xin chao!!
Ni hao!!
and...












Miki is Greeting from Japan!!

11 件のコメント:

  1. This needs a "like" button

    返信削除
  2. >Mome
    you LOVE it dont ya? lol

    返信削除
  3. That sounds like Baskin Robbins, but yes :P

    返信削除
  4. >Mome
    I love Haagen-Dazs more lol

    返信削除
  5. Greetings back at you, now bring on the genius. Japan is rocking #ds106 as I knew only they could! Love your stuff!

    返信削除
  6. >Redbaiters
    thank you for your comment!!
    Im glad to see you like my stuff!!

    :)

    返信削除
  7. It sounds like we need an ice-cream debate here. :D

    返信削除
  8. Ice cream debate comes after we figure which is better: cake or pie?

    Swadloon, I'm so glad your great work is now flowing into the ds106 river. I even heard that some dude name Groom mentioned your work on his famous BavaTuesdays blog.

    It's prime time now for #cistuj.

    返信削除
  9. GLAD that your works finally showed up! Thumbs up!

    I liked how you expressed your greetings in many languages! :D

    > Xin chao!!
    I wonder what language it is ... is it from Vietnam or somewhere?

    返信削除
  10. >Kin-chan
    Thank you :)

    Yeah, ds106 has many countries people, so I thought I need to greet them in thier language lol

    Xin Chao is from Vietnam(I think lol)

    返信削除